1. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
2. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
3. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
4. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
5. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
6. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94