1. Computer Hardware: Relative CPU Performance Data, described in terms of its cycle time, memory size, etc.
2. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
3. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
4. Energy efficiency: This study looked into assessing the heating load and cooling load requirements of buildings (that is, energy efficiency) as a function of building parameters.
5. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
6. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
7. Real estate valuation data set: The “real estate valuation” is a regression problem. The market historical data set of real estate valuation are collected from Sindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan.
8. Alcohol QCM Sensor Dataset: Five different QCM gas sensors are used, and five different gas measurements (1-octanol, 1-propanol, 2-butanol, 2-propanol and 1-isobutanol) are conducted in each of these sensors.
9. QSAR fish toxicity: Data set containing values for 6 attributes (molecular descriptors) of 908 chemicals used to predict quantitative acute aquatic toxicity towards the fish Pimephales promelas (fathead minnow).
10. QSAR aquatic toxicity: Data set containing values for 8 attributes (molecular descriptors) of 546 chemicals used to predict quantitative acute aquatic toxicity towards Daphnia Magna..
11. Lab Test: This data set consists of ALT, AST, urea, glucose, and creatine kinase laboratory values of the patients. Creatine Kinase values have been converted according to general reference values.
12. Synchronous Machine Data Set: Synchronous motors (SMs) are AC motors with constant speed.A SM dataset is obtained from a real experimental set. The task is to create the strong models to estimate the excitation current of SM.
13. Synchronous Machine Data Set: Synchronous motors (SMs) are AC motors with constant speed.A SM dataset is obtained from a real experimental set. The task is to create the strong models to estimate the excitation current of SM.
14. Average Localization Error (ALE) in sensor node localization process in WSNs: This data set can be used to test any regression-based machine learning algorithm. You can predict the ALE variable using four features.