1. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
2. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
3. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
4. Bike Sharing Dataset: This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
5. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
6. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
7. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
8. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
9. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.
10. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.
11. Pedal Me Bicycle Deliveries: A dataset of weekly bicycle package deliveries by Pedal Me in London during 2020 and 2021. Nodes in the graph represent geographical units and edges are proximity based mutual adjacency relationships.