1. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
2. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
3. Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR): Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR) corpus is utilizable for Arabic sentiment classification on services’ reviews, including hotels, restaurants, shops, and others.
4. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
5. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).
6. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
7. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
8. NIPS Conference Papers 1987-2015: This data set contains the distribution of words in the full text of the NIPS conference papers published from 1987 to 2015.
9. Mturk User-Perceived Clusters over Images: This dataset was collected by Shan-Hung Wu and DataLab members at NTHU, Taiwan. There're 325 user-perceived clusters from 100 users and their corresponding descriptions.
10. Bag of Words: This data set contains five text collections in the form of bags-of-words.