1. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
2. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
3. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
4. Facebook metrics: Facebook performance metrics of a renowned cosmetic's brand Facebook page.
5. Las Vegas Strip: This dataset includes quantitative and categorical features from online reviews from 21 hotels located in Las Vegas Strip, extracted from TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com).
6. South German Credit: 700 good and 300 bad credits with 20 predictor variables. Data from 1973 to 1975. Stratified sample from actual credits with bad credits heavily oversampled. A cost matrix can be used.
7. Dow Jones Index: This dataset contains weekly data for the Dow Jones Industrial Index. It has been used in computational investing research.
8. South German Credit (UPDATE): 700 good and 300 bad credits with 20 predictor variables. Data from 1973 to 1975. Stratified sample from actual credits with bad credits heavily oversampled. A cost matrix can be used.
9. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
10. Stock portfolio performance: The data set of performances of weighted scoring stock portfolios are obtained with mixture design from the US stock market historical database.