1. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
2. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
3. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
4. SkillCraft1 Master Table Dataset: This data was used in Thompson et al. (2013). A list of possible game actions is discussed in Thompson, Blair, Chen, & Henrey (2013).
5. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
6. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
7. Dota2 Games Results: Dota 2 is a popular computer game with two teams of 5 players. At the start of the game each player chooses a unique hero with different strengths and weaknesses.
8. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands