1. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
2. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
3. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
4. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
5. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
6. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
7. Nasarian CAD Dataset: This dataset comprises records of 150 subjects (all male employees in Iran have visited the Abadan Occupational (Industrial) Medicine Clinic) and 52 features.
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
10. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
11. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
12. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
13. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
14. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
15. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
16. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
17. Parkinson Dataset with replicated acoustic features : Contains acoustic features extracted from 3 voice recording replications of the sustained /a/ phonation for each one of the 80 subjects (40 of them with Parkinson's Disease).
18. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
19. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
20. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
21. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
22. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
23. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
24. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
25. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
26. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
27. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
28. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
29. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
30. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
31. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
32. QSAR Bioconcentration classes dataset: Dataset of manually-curated Bioconcentration factor (BCF, fish) and mechanistic classes for QSAR modeling.
33. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.