1. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
2. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
3. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
4. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
5. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
6. Risk Factor prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is an increasing medical issue that declines the productivity of renal capacities and subsequently damages the kidneys.
7. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
8. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
9. QSAR Bioconcentration classes dataset: Dataset of manually-curated Bioconcentration factor (BCF, fish) and mechanistic classes for QSAR modeling.
10. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
11. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
12. Parkinson Dataset with replicated acoustic features : Contains acoustic features extracted from 3 voice recording replications of the sustained /a/ phonation for each one of the 80 subjects (40 of them with Parkinson's Disease).
13. Nasarian CAD Dataset: This dataset comprises records of 150 subjects (all male employees in Iran have visited the Abadan Occupational (Industrial) Medicine Clinic) and 52 features.
14. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
15. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
16. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
17. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
18. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
19. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
20. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
21. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
22. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
23. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
24. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
25. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
26. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
27. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
28. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
29. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
30. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
31. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
32. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
33. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
34. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.