1. Turkiye Student Evaluation: This data set contains a total 5820 evaluation scores provided by students from Gazi University in Ankara (Turkey). There is a total of 28 course specific questions and additional 5 attributes.
2. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
3. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
4. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
5. News Aggregator: References to news pages collected from an web aggregator in the period from 10-March-2014 to 10-August-2014. The resources are grouped into clusters that represent pages discussing the same story.
6. Facebook Comment Volume Dataset: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from facebook posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
7. Corel Image Features: This dataset contains image features extracted from a Corel image collection. Four sets of features are available based on the color histogram, color histogram layout, color moments, and co-occurence
8. KDD Cup 1998 Data: This is the data set used for The Second International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-98
9. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
10. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
11. Dexter: DEXTER is a text classification problem in a bag-of-word representation. This is a two-class classification problem with sparse continuous input variables. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
12. Madelon: MADELON is an artificial dataset, which was part of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. The difficulty is that the problem is multivariate and highly non-linear.
13. YearPredictionMSD: Prediction of the release year of a song from audio features. Songs are mostly western, commercial tracks ranging from 1922 to 2011, with a peak in the year 2000s.
14. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
15. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
16. Movie: This data set contains a list of over 10000 films including many older, odd, and cult films. There is information on actors, casts, directors, producers, studios, etc.
17. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
18. Metro Interstate Traffic Volume: Hourly Minneapolis-St Paul, MN traffic volume for westbound I-94. Includes weather and holiday features from 2012-2018.
19. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
20. Tarvel Review Ratings: Google reviews on attractions from 24 categories across Europe are considered. Google user rating ranges from 1 to 5 and average user rating per category is calculated.
21. Crop mapping using fused optical-radar data set: Combining optical and PolSAR remote sensing images offers a complementary data set with a significant number of temporal, spectral, textural, and polarimetric features for cropland classification.
22. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
23. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
24. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
25. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles