1. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
2. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
3. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
4. ICMLA 2014 Accepted Papers Data Set: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 ICMLA conference's accepted papers, including ID, paper titles, author's keywords, abstracts and sessions in which they were exposed.
5. BuddyMove Data Set: User interest information extracted from user reviews published in holidayiq.com about various types of point of interests in South India