1. Bias correction of numerical prediction model temperature forecast: It contains fourteen numerical weather prediction (NWP)'s meteorological forecast data, two in-situ observations, and five geographical auxiliary variables over Seoul, South Korea in the summer.
2. Annealing: Steel annealing data
3. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
4. Glass Identification: From USA Forensic Science Service; 6 types of glass; defined in terms of their oxide content (i.e. Na, Fe, K, etc)
5. Ionosphere: Classification of radar returns from the ionosphere
6. Chemical Composition of Ceramic Samples: Classify ceramic samples based on their chemical composition from energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence
7. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
8. HEPMASS: The search for exotic particles requires sorting through a large number of collisions to find the events of interest. This data set challenges one to detect a new particle of unknown mass.
9. Water Treatment Plant: Multiple classes predict plant state
10. Wine: Using chemical analysis determine the origin of wines
11. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
12. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
13. Connectionist Bench (Sonar, Mines vs. Rocks): The task is to train a network to discriminate between sonar signals bounced off a metal cylinder and those bounced off a roughly cylindrical rock.
14. Cloud: Little Documentation
15. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
16. Forest Fires: This is a difficult regression task, where the aim is to predict the burned area of forest fires, in the northeast region of Portugal, by using meteorological and other data (see details at: http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~pcortez/forestfires).
17. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
18. Superconductivty Data: Two file s contain data on 21263 superconductors and their relevant features.
19. Electrical Grid Stability Simulated Data : The local stability analysis of the 4-node star system (electricity producer is in the center) implementing Decentral Smart Grid Control concept.
20. Climate Model Simulation Crashes: Given Latin hypercube samples of 18 climate model input parameter values, predict climate model simulation crashes and determine the parameter value combinations that cause the failures.
21. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
22. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
23. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
24. Beijing PM2.5 Data: This hourly data set contains the PM2.5 data of US Embassy in Beijing. Meanwhile, meteorological data from Beijing Capital International Airport are also included.
25. PM2.5 Data of Five Chinese Cities: This hourly data set contains the PM2.5 data in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Shenyang. Meanwhile, meteorological data for each city are also included.
26. Beijing Multi-Site Air-Quality Data: This hourly data set considers 6 main air pollutants and 6 relevant meteorological variables at multiple sites in Beijing.