1. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
2. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
3. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
4. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
5. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
6. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
7. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
8. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
9. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
10. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
11. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
12. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
13. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
14. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
15. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
16. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
17. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
18. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
19. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
20. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
21. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
22. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
23. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
24. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
25. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.