1. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
2. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
3. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
4. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.