1. Anonymous Microsoft Web Data: Log of anonymous users of www.microsoft.com; predict areas of the web site a user visited based on data on other areas the user visited.
2. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
3. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
4. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
5. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
6. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
7. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
8. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
9. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
10. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
11. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
12. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
13. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
14. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
15. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
16. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
17. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
18. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
19. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
20. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
21. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
22. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
23. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
24. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
25. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
26. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
27. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
28. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
29. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
30. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory