1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
3. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
4. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
5. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
6. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
7. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
8. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
11. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
12. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
13. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
14. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
15. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
16. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
17. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
18. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
19. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
20. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
21. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
22. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
23. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
24. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
25. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
26. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
27. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).