1. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
2. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
3. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
4. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
5. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
6. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
7. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
8. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
9. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
10. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
11. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
12. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes