1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
3. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
4. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
5. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
6. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
8. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.