1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
3. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
4. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
5. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
6. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
7. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
8. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
9. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
10. KDD Cup 1998 Data: This is the data set used for The Second International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-98
11. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
12. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
13. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
14. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
15. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
16. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
17. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.