1. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
2. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
3. Annealing: Steel annealing data
4. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
5. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
6. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
7. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
8. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
9. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
10. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
11. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
12. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
13. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
14. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
15. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
16. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix