1. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
2. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
3. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
4. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
5. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
6. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals