1. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
2. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
3. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
4. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
5. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
6. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.