1. PubChem Bioassay Data: These highly imbalanced bioassay datasets are from the differing types of screening that can be performed using HTS technology. 21 datasets were created from 12 bioassays.
2. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
3. Multi-view Brain Networks: Multi-layer brain network datasets derived from the resting-state electroencephalography (EEG) data.
4. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
5. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
6. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
7. LSVT Voice Rehabilitation: 126 samples from 14 participants, 309 features. Aim: assess whether voice rehabilitation treatment lead to phonations considered 'acceptable' or 'unacceptable' (binary class classification problem).
8. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
9. Iris: Famous database; from Fisher, 1936
10. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
11. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
12. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
13. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
14. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
15. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
16. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
17. Risk Factor prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is an increasing medical issue that declines the productivity of renal capacities and subsequently damages the kidneys.
18. seeds: Measurements of geometrical properties of kernels belonging to three different varieties of wheat. A soft X-ray technique and GRAINS package were used to construct all seven, real-valued attributes.
19. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
20. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
21. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
22. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
23. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
24. Haberman's Survival: Dataset contains cases from study conducted on the survival of patients who had undergone surgery for breast cancer
25. Ecoli: This data contains protein localization sites
26. Exasens: This repository introduces a novel dataset for the classification of 4 groups of respiratory diseases: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, infected, and Healthy Controls (HC).
27. Exasens: This repository introduces a novel dataset for the classification of 4 groups of respiratory diseases: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, infected, and Healthy Controls (HC).
28. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
29. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
30. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
31. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
32. gene expression cancer RNA-Seq: This collection of data is part of the RNA-Seq (HiSeq) PANCAN data set, it is a random extraction of gene expressions of patients having different types of tumor: BRCA, KIRC, COAD, LUAD and PRAD.
33. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
34. Raisin Dataset: Images of the Kecimen and Besni raisin varieties were obtained with CVS. A total of 900 raisins were used, including 450 from both varieties, and 7 morphological features were extracted.
35. Arcene: ARCENE's task is to distinguish cancer versus normal patterns from mass-spectrometric data. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. This dataset is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
36. MicroMass: A dataset to explore machine learning approaches for the identification of microorganisms from mass-spectrometry data.
37. Mammographic Mass: Discrimination of benign and malignant mammographic masses based on BI-RADS attributes and the patient's age.
38. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
39. QSAR fish bioconcentration factor (BCF): Experimental bioconcentration factor (BCF) for 1056 molecules and binary fingeprints (extended connectivity) to be used for QSAR modeling.
40. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
41. Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) for Egyptian patients: Egyptian patients who underwent treatment dosages for HCV about 18 months. Discretization should be applied based on expert recommendations; there is an attached file shows how.
42. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
43. Myocardial infarction complications: Prediction of myocardial infarction complications
44. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
45. Estimation of obesity levels based on eating habits and physical condition : This dataset include data for the estimation of obesity levels in individuals from the countries of Mexico, Peru and Colombia, based on their eating habits and physical condition.
46. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
47. Activity recognition using wearable physiological measurements: This dataset contains features from Electrocardiogram (ECG), Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance (TEB) and the Electrodermal Activity (EDA) for activity recognition.
48. Parkinsons Telemonitoring: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Telemonitoring Dataset
49. Anuran Calls (MFCCs): Acoustic features extracted from syllables of anuran (frogs) calls, including the family, the genus, and the species labels (multilabel).
50. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).
51. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
52. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
53. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
54. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
55. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
56. Physicochemical Properties of Protein Tertiary Structure: This is a data set of Physicochemical Properties of Protein Tertiary Structure. The data set is taken from CASP 5-9. There are 45730 decoys and size varying from 0 to 21 armstrong.
57. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
58. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
59. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
60. Influenza outbreak event prediction via Twitter data: By identifying influenza-related tweets, the goal is to forecast the spatiotemporal patterns of influenza outbreaks for different locations and dates.
61. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.
62. Sepsis survival minimal clinical records: This dataset collection contains minimal health records of 110,204 admissions (primary cohort), 19,051 admissions (study cohort), and 137 admissions (validation cohort) of patients who had sepsis.
63. Simulated data for survival modelling: A variety of survival data, with carefully controlled event and censor rates, is available to allow people to develop and test new approaches to survival modelling.
64. Drug Review Dataset (Drugs.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions and a 10 star patient rating reflecting overall patient satisfaction.