1. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
2. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
3. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
4. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
5. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
6. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
7. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
8. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
9. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
10. extention of Z-Alizadeh sani dataset: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
11. Z-Alizadeh Sani: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
12. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
13. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
14. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
15. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
16. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
17. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
18. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
19. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
20. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
21. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
22. Hungarian Chickenpox Cases: A spatio-temporal dataset of weekly chickenpox cases from Hungary. The dataset consists of a county-level adjacency matrix and time series of the county-level reported cases between 2005 and 2015.