1. Challenger USA Space Shuttle O-Ring: Task: predict the number of O-rings that experience thermal distress on a flight at 31 degrees F given data on the previous 23 shuttle flights
2. Yacht Hydrodynamics: Delft data set, used to predict the hydodynamic performance of sailing yachts from dimensions and velocity.
3. QSAR aquatic toxicity: Data set containing values for 8 attributes (molecular descriptors) of 546 chemicals used to predict quantitative acute aquatic toxicity towards Daphnia Magna..
4. QSAR fish toxicity: Data set containing values for 6 attributes (molecular descriptors) of 908 chemicals used to predict quantitative acute aquatic toxicity towards the fish Pimephales promelas (fathead minnow).
5. Concrete Compressive Strength: Concrete is the most important material in civil engineering. The concrete compressive strength is a highly nonlinear function of age and ingredients.
6. Airfoil Self-Noise: NASA data set, obtained from a series of aerodynamic and acoustic tests of two and three-dimensional airfoil blade sections conducted in an anechoic wind tunnel.
7. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
8. HTRU2: Pulsar candidates collected during the HTRU survey. Pulsars are a type of star, of considerable scientific interest. Candidates must be classified in to pulsar and non-pulsar classes to aid discovery.
9. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1