1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. COVID-19 Surveillance: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Surveillance.
3. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
4. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
5. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
6. Cryotherapy Dataset : This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using cryotherapy.
7. OCT data & Color Fundus Images of Left & Right Eyes: This dataset contains OCT data (in mat format) and color fundus data (in jpg format) of left & right eyes of 50 healthy persons.
8. Caesarian Section Classification Dataset: This dataset contains information about caesarian section results of 80 pregnant women with the most important characteristics of delivery problems in the medical field.
9. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
10. Container Crane Controller Data Set: A container crane has the function of transporting containers from one point to another point.
11. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.