1. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
2. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
3. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
4. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
5. OCT data & Color Fundus Images of Left & Right Eyes: This dataset contains OCT data (in mat format) and color fundus data (in jpg format) of left & right eyes of 50 healthy persons.
6. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
7. COVID-19 Surveillance: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Surveillance.
8. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment