1. QSAR androgen receptor: 1024 binary attributes (molecular fingerprints) used to classify 1687 chemicals into 2 classes (binder to androgen receptor/positive, non-binder to androgen receptor /negative)
2. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
3. Vicon Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 10 subjects using the Vicon 3D tracker.
4. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
5. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
6. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
7. Musk (Version 2): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
8. QSAR oral toxicity: Data set containing values for 1024 binary attributes (molecular fingerprints) used to classify 8992 chemicals into 2 classes (very toxic/positive, not very toxic/negative)
9. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
10. Electrical Grid Stability Simulated Data : The local stability analysis of the 4-node star system (electricity producer is in the center) implementing Decentral Smart Grid Control concept.
11. HTRU2: Pulsar candidates collected during the HTRU survey. Pulsars are a type of star, of considerable scientific interest. Candidates must be classified in to pulsar and non-pulsar classes to aid discovery.
12. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
13. Weight Lifting Exercises monitored with Inertial Measurement Units: Six young health subjects were asked to perform 5 variations of the biceps curl weight lifting exercise. One of the variations is the one predicted by the health professional.
14. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1
15. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
16. SUSY: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces supersymmetric particles and a background process which does not.
17. HEPMASS: The search for exotic particles requires sorting through a large number of collisions to find the events of interest. This data set challenges one to detect a new particle of unknown mass.
18. HIGGS: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces Higgs bosons and a background process which does not.