1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
3. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
6. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
7. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
8. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).