1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
3. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
4. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
5. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
6. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
7. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
8. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.