1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
3. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
4. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
5. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
6. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
9. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
10. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
11. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
12. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
13. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat