1. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
2. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
3. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
4. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
5. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
6. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
7. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
8. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
9. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
10. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
11. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
12. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.