1. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
2. AutoUniv: AutoUniv is an advanced data generator for classifications tasks. The aim is to reflect the nuances and heterogeneity of real data. Data can be generated in .csv, ARFF or C4.5 formats.
3. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
4. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
5. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
6. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"