1. 2.4 GHZ Indoor Channel Measurements: Measurement of the S21,consists of 10 sweeps, each sweep contains 601 frequency points with spacing of 0.167MHz to cover a 100MHz band centered at 2.4GHz.
2. Activity recognition using wearable physiological measurements: This dataset contains features from Electrocardiogram (ECG), Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance (TEB) and the Electrodermal Activity (EDA) for activity recognition.
3. Anuran Calls (MFCCs): Acoustic features extracted from syllables of anuran (frogs) calls, including the family, the genus, and the species labels (multilabel).
4. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
5. Avila: The Avila data set has been extracted from 800 images of the 'Avila Bible', an XII century giant Latin copy of the Bible. The prediction task consists in associating each pattern to a copyist.
6. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
7. banknote authentication: Data were extracted from images that were taken for the evaluation of an authentication procedure for banknotes.
8. BLE RSSI Dataset for Indoor localization and Navigation: This dataset contains RSSI readings gathered from an array of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) iBeacons in a real-world and operational indoor environment for localization and navigation purposes.
9. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
10. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
11. Character Font Images: Character images from scanned and computer generated fonts.
12. Character Trajectories: Multiple, labelled samples of pen tip trajectories recorded whilst writing individual characters. All samples are from the same writer, for the purposes of primitive extraction. Only characters with a single pen-down segment were considered.
13. clickstream data for online shopping: The dataset contains information on clickstream from online store offering clothing for pregnant women.
14. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
15. CNNpred: CNN-based stock market prediction using a diverse set of variables: This dataset contains several daily features of S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, Dow Jones Industrial Average, RUSSELL 2000, and NYSE Composite from 2010 to 2017.
16. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
17. Crop mapping using fused optical-radar data set: Combining optical and PolSAR remote sensing images offers a complementary data set with a significant number of temporal, spectral, textural, and polarimetric features for cropland classification.
18. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
19. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
20. Dataset for Sensorless Drive Diagnosis: Features are extracted from motor current. The motor has intact and defective components. This results in 11 different classes with different conditions.
21. Deepfakes: Medical Image Tamper Detection: Medical deepfakes: CT scans of human lungs, where some have been tampered with cancer added/removed. Can you find them?
22. default of credit card clients: This research aimed at the case of customers’ default payments in Taiwan and compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods.
23. detection_of_IoT_botnet_attacks_N_BaIoT: This dataset addresses the lack of public botnet datasets, especially for the IoT. It suggests *real* traffic data, gathered from 9 commercial IoT devices authentically infected by Mirai and BASHLITE.
24. Dexter: DEXTER is a text classification problem in a bag-of-word representation. This is a two-class classification problem with sparse continuous input variables. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
25. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.
26. Dorothea: DOROTHEA is a drug discovery dataset. Chemical compounds represented by structural molecular features must be classified as active (binding to thrombin) or inactive. This is one of 5 datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
27. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
28. Drug Review Dataset (Druglib.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions. Reviews and ratings are grouped into reports on the three aspects benefits, side effects and overall comment.
29. Drug Review Dataset (Drugs.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions and a 10 star patient rating reflecting overall patient satisfaction.
30. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
31. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
32. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).
33. Electrical Grid Stability Simulated Data : The local stability analysis of the 4-node star system (electricity producer is in the center) implementing Decentral Smart Grid Control concept.
34. EMG data for gestures: These are files of raw EMG data recorded by MYO Thalmic bracelet
35. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
36. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
37. Estimation of obesity levels based on eating habits and physical condition : This dataset include data for the estimation of obesity levels in individuals from the countries of Mexico, Peru and Colombia, based on their eating habits and physical condition.
38. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.
39. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
40. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
41. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
42. Gas sensor array temperature modulation: A chemical detection platform composed of 14 temperature-modulated metal oxide (MOX) gas sensors was exposed during 3 weeks to mixtures of carbon monoxide and humid synthetic air in a gas chamber.
43. Gas sensors for home activity monitoring: 100 recordings of a sensor array under different conditions in a home setting: background, wine and banana presentations. The array includes 8 MOX gas sensors, and humidity and temperature sensors.
44. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
45. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
46. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
47. Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) for Egyptian patients: Egyptian patients who underwent treatment dosages for HCV about 18 months. Discretization should be applied based on expert recommendations; there is an attached file shows how.
48. HEPMASS: The search for exotic particles requires sorting through a large number of collisions to find the events of interest. This data set challenges one to detect a new particle of unknown mass.
49. Heterogeneity Activity Recognition: The Heterogeneity Human Activity Recognition (HHAR) dataset from Smartphones and Smartwatches is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc.) in real-world contexts; specifically, the dataset is gathered with a variety of different device models and use-scenarios, in order to reflect sensing heterogeneities to be expected in real deployments.
50. HIGGS: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces Higgs bosons and a background process which does not.
51. HTRU2: Pulsar candidates collected during the HTRU survey. Pulsars are a type of star, of considerable scientific interest. Candidates must be classified in to pulsar and non-pulsar classes to aid discovery.
52. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
53. Hybrid Indoor Positioning Dataset from WiFi RSSI, Bluetooth and magnetometer: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
54. IDA2016Challenge: The dataset consists of data collected from heavy Scania trucks in everyday usage.
55. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
56. Iranian Churn Dataset: This dataset is randomly collected from an Iranian telecom company’s database over a period of 12 months.
57. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
58. KDC-4007 dataset Collection: KDC-4007 dataset Collection is the Kurdish Documents Classification text used in categories regarding Kurdish Sorani news and articles.
59. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
60. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
61. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.
62. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
63. Madelon: MADELON is an artificial dataset, which was part of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. The difficulty is that the problem is multivariate and highly non-linear.
64. MAGIC Gamma Telescope: Data are MC generated to simulate registration of high energy gamma particles in an atmospheric Cherenkov telescope
65. Malware static and dynamic features VxHeaven and Virus Total: 3 datasets: staDynBenignLab.csv, features extracted from 595 files (Win 7 and 8); staDynVxHeaven2698Lab.csv, from 2698 files of VxHeaven and staDynVt2955Lab.csv,from 2955 files of Virus Total.
66. MEU-Mobile KSD: This dataset contains keystroke dynamics data collected on a touch mobile device (Nexus 7). The dataset contains 2856 records, 51 records per subject for 56 subjects.
67. MEx: The MEx Multi-modal Exercise dataset contains data of 7 different
physiotherapy exercises, performed by 30 subjects recorded with 2 accelerometers,
a pressure mat and a depth camera.
68. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
69. MiniBooNE particle identification: This dataset is taken from the MiniBooNE experiment and is used to distinguish electron neutrinos (signal) from muon neutrinos (background).
70. Miskolc IIS Hybrid IPS: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
71. MoCap Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers attached to fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
72. Motion Capture Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers on fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
73. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
74. Musk (Version 2): The goal is to learn to predict whether new molecules will be musks or non-musks
75. Nomao: Nomao collects data about places (name, phone, localization...) from many sources.
Deduplication consists in detecting what data refer to the same place.
Instances in the dataset compare 2 spots.
76. Occupancy Detection : Experimental data used for binary classification (room occupancy) from Temperature,Humidity,Light and CO2. Ground-truth occupancy was obtained from time stamped pictures that were taken every minute.
77. Online News Popularity: This dataset summarizes a heterogeneous set of features about articles published by Mashable in a period of two years. The goal is to predict the number of shares in social networks (popularity).
78. Online Retail: This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.
79. Online Retail II: A real online retail transaction data set of two years.
80. Online Shoppers Purchasing Intention Dataset: Of the 12,330 sessions in the dataset,
84.5% (10,422) were negative class samples that did not
end with shopping, and the rest (1908) were positive class
samples ending with shopping.
81. Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR): Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR) corpus is utilizable for Arabic sentiment classification on services’ reviews, including hotels, restaurants, shops, and others.
82. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
83. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
84. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
85. p53 Mutants: The goal is to model mutant p53 transcriptional activity (active vs inactive) based on data extracted from biophysical simulations.
86. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
87. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
88. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
89. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
90. Phishing Websites: This dataset collected mainly from: PhishTank archive, MillerSmiles archive, Google’s searching operators.
91. Physical Unclonable Functions: The dataset is generated from Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs) simulation, specifically XOR Arbiter PUFs. PUFs are used for authentication purposes. For more info, refer to our paper below.
92. Polish companies bankruptcy data: The dataset is about bankruptcy prediction of Polish companies.The bankrupt companies were analyzed in the period 2000-2012, while the still operating companies were evaluated from 2007 to 2013.
93. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
94. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
95. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
96. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
97. Rice (Cammeo and Osmancik): A total of 3810 rice grain's images were taken for the two species, processed and feature inferences were made. 7 morphological features were obtained for each grain of rice.
98. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
99. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
100. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
101. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The sEMG for Basic Hand movements includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
102. Skin Segmentation: The Skin Segmentation dataset is constructed over B, G, R color space. Skin and Nonskin dataset is generated using skin textures from face images of diversity of age, gender, and race people.
103. Smartphone Dataset for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) in Ambient Assisted Living (AAL): This data is an addition to an existing dataset on UCI. We collected more data to improve the accuracy of our human activity recognition algorithms applied in the domain of Ambient Assisted Living.
104. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
105. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
106. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
107. Statlog (Landsat Satellite): Multi-spectral values of pixels in 3x3 neighbourhoods in a satellite image, and the classification associated with the central pixel in each neighbourhood
108. Statlog (Shuttle): The shuttle dataset contains 9 attributes all of which are numerical. Approximately 80% of the data belongs to class 1
109. SUSY: This is a classification problem to distinguish between a signal process which produces supersymmetric particles and a background process which does not.
110. Swarm Behaviour: This dataset achieved from an online survey, which is run by UNSW, Australia. It contains three data of ' Flocking - Not Flocking', 'Aligned - Not Aligned', and 'Grouped - Not Grouped'.
111. Taiwanese Bankruptcy Prediction: The data were collected from the Taiwan Economic Journal for the years 1999 to 2009. Company bankruptcy was defined based on the business regulations of the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
112. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
113. Tarvel Review Ratings: Google reviews on attractions from 24 categories across Europe are considered. Google user rating ranges from 1 to 5 and average user rating per category is calculated.
114. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
115. UJIIndoorLoc: The UJIIndoorLoc is a Multi-Building Multi-Floor indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on WLAN/WiFi fingerprint.
116. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
117. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Intrusion Detection: For UAV identification, each input is an encrypted WiFi traffic record while the output is whether the current traffic is from a UAV or not. Meta-info on attribute relationship is also provided.
118. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
119. Vicon Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 10 subjects using the Vicon 3D tracker.
120. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
121. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
122. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
123. Wearable Computing: Classification of Body Postures and Movements (PUC-Rio): A dataset with 5 classes (sitting-down, standing-up, standing, walking, and sitting) collected on 8 hours of activities of 4 healthy subjects. We also established a baseline performance index.
124. Weight Lifting Exercises monitored with Inertial Measurement Units: Six young health subjects were asked to perform 5 variations of the biceps curl weight lifting exercise. One of the variations is the one predicted by the health professional.
125. WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection): WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection) contains data of 15 subjects during a stress-affect lab study, while wearing physiological and motion sensors.
126. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
127. Wireless Indoor Localization: Collected in indoor space by observing signal strengths of seven WiFi signals visible on a smartphone. The decision variable is one of the four rooms.
128. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins
129. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).