1. Lung Cancer: Lung cancer data; no attribute definitions
2. Multi-view Brain Networks: Multi-layer brain network datasets derived from the resting-state electroencephalography (EEG) data.
3. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
4. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
5. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
6. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
7. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
8. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
9. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
10. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
11. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
12. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
13. Risk Factor prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is an increasing medical issue that declines the productivity of renal capacities and subsequently damages the kidneys.
14. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
15. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
16. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
17. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
18. extention of Z-Alizadeh sani dataset: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
19. Z-Alizadeh Sani: It was collected for CAD diagnosis.
20. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
21. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
22. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
23. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
24. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.
25. Parkinson Speech Dataset with Multiple Types of Sound Recordings: The training data belongs to 20 Parkinson's Disease (PD) patients and 20 healthy subjects. From all subjects, multiple types of sound recordings (26) are taken.
26. Mice Protein Expression: Expression levels of 77 proteins measured in the cerebral cortex of 8 classes of control and Down syndrome mice exposed to context fear conditioning, a task used to assess associative learning.
27. Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) for Egyptian patients: Egyptian patients who underwent treatment dosages for HCV about 18 months. Discretization should be applied based on expert recommendations; there is an attached file shows how.
28. Estimation of obesity levels based on eating habits and physical condition : This dataset include data for the estimation of obesity levels in individuals from the countries of Mexico, Peru and Colombia, based on their eating habits and physical condition.
29. Cardiotocography: The dataset consists of measurements of fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine contraction (UC) features on cardiotocograms classified by expert obstetricians.
30. Anuran Calls (MFCCs): Acoustic features extracted from syllables of anuran (frogs) calls, including the family, the genus, and the species labels (multilabel).
31. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).
32. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
33. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
34. Secondary Mushroom Dataset: Dataset of simulated mushrooms for binary classification into edible and poisonous.
35. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
36. Diabetes 130-US hospitals for years 1999-2008: This data has been prepared to analyze factors related to readmission as well as other
outcomes pertaining to patients with diabetes.