1. Breast Tissue: Dataset with electrical impedance measurements of freshly excised tissue samples from the breast.
2. Breast Cancer Coimbra: Clinical features were observed or measured for 64 patients with breast cancer and 52 healthy controls.
3. Early biomarkers of Parkinsonís disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinson‚Äôs disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinson‚Äôs disease.
4. HCC Survival: Hepatocellular Carcinoma dataset (HCC dataset) was collected at a University Hospital in Portugal. It contains real clinical data of 165 patients diagnosed with HCC.
5. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the ‚ÄúPersonal Information Form‚ÄĚ and ‚ÄúDivorce Predictors Scale‚ÄĚ.
6. Divorce Predictors data set: Participants completed the Personal Information Form and Divorce Predictors Scale.
7. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
8. Amphibians: The dataset is a multilabel classification problem. The goal is to predict the presence of amphibians species near the water reservoirs based on features obtained from GIS systems and satellite images
9. Parkinsons: Oxford Parkinson's Disease Detection Dataset
10. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
11. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
12. SPECTF Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
13. Quality Assessment of Digital Colposcopies: This dataset explores the subjective quality assessment of digital colposcopies.
14. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
15. Refractive errors: Effect of life style and genetic on eye refractive errors.
16. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic): Diagnostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
17. HCV data: The data set contains laboratory values of blood donors and Hepatitis C patients and demographic values like age.
18. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Original): Original Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database
19. Cervical cancer (Risk Factors): This dataset focuses on the prediction of indicators/diagnosis of cervical cancer. The features cover demographic information, habits, and historic medical records.