1. Cuff-Less Blood Pressure Estimation: This Data set provides preprocessed and cleaned vital signals which can be used in designing algorithms for cuff-less estimation of the blood pressure.
2. Sepsis survival minimal clinical records: This dataset collection contains minimal health records of 110,204 admissions (primary cohort), 19,051 admissions (study cohort), and 137 admissions (validation cohort) of patients who had sepsis.
3. Tamilnadu Electricity Board Hourly Readings: This data can be effectively produced the result to fewer parameter of the Load profile can be reduced in the Database
4. Drug Review Dataset (Drugs.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions and a 10 star patient rating reflecting overall patient satisfaction.
5. Yeast: Predicting the Cellular Localization Sites of Proteins