1. Bag of Words: This data set contains five text collections in the form of bags-of-words.
2. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
3. KEGG Metabolic Relation Network (Directed): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as directed relation network. Variety of graphical features presented.
4. KEGG Metabolic Reaction Network (Undirected): KEGG Metabolic pathways modeled as un-directed reaction network. Variety of graphical features presented.
5. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).
6. Miskolc IIS Hybrid IPS: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
7. NIPS Conference Papers 1987-2015: This data set contains the distribution of words in the full text of the NIPS conference papers published from 1987 to 2015.
8. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
9. Drug Review Dataset (Druglib.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions. Reviews and ratings are grouped into reports on the three aspects benefits, side effects and overall comment.
10. Drug Review Dataset (Drugs.com): The dataset provides patient reviews on specific drugs along with related conditions and a 10 star patient rating reflecting overall patient satisfaction.
11. Tarvel Review Ratings: Google reviews on attractions from 24 categories across Europe are considered. Google user rating ranges from 1 to 5 and average user rating per category is calculated.
12. Online Retail II: A real online retail transaction data set of two years.
13. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.