1. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
2. MEx: The MEx Multi-modal Exercise dataset contains data of 7 different
physiotherapy exercises, performed by 30 subjects recorded with 2 accelerometers,
a pressure mat and a depth camera.
3. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
4. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
5. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
6. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
7. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.