1. Hungarian Chickenpox Cases: A spatio-temporal dataset of weekly chickenpox cases from Hungary. The dataset consists of a county-level adjacency matrix and time series of the county-level reported cases between 2005 and 2015.
2. Risk Factor prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is an increasing medical issue that declines the productivity of renal capacities and subsequently damages the kidneys.
3. Bone marrow transplant: children: The data set describes pediatric patients with several hematologic diseases, who were subject to the unmanipulated allogeneic unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
4. Heart failure clinical records: This dataset contains the medical records of 299 patients who had heart failure, collected during their follow-up period, where each patient profile has 13 clinical features.
5. Algerian Forest Fires Dataset : The dataset includes 244 instances that regroup a data of two regions of Algeria.
6. QSAR Bioconcentration classes dataset: Dataset of manually-curated Bioconcentration factor (BCF, fish) and mechanistic classes for QSAR modeling.
7. Early biomarkers of Parkinson’s disease based on natural connected speech: Predict a pattern of neurodegeneration in the dataset of speech features obtained from patients with early untreated Parkinsonâ€™s disease and patients at high risk developing Parkinsonâ€™s disease.
8. Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Prognostic): Prognostic Wisconsin Breast Cancer Database