1. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
2. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
3. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
4. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
5. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.