1. Amazon Commerce reviews set: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
2. Chess (Domain Theories): 6 different domain theories for generating legal moves of chess
3. Economic Sanctions: Domain Theory on Economic Sanctions; Undocumented
4. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
5. Logic Theorist: All code for Logic Theorist
6. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
7. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
8. Othello Domain Theory: Used in research to generate features for an inductive learning system
9. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
10. Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships: Two sets of datasets are given: pyrimidines and triazines
11. Relative location of CT slices on axial axis: The dataset consists of 384 features extracted from CT images. The class variable is numeric and denotes the relative location of the CT slice on the axial axis of the human body.
12. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
13. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
14. Taxi Service Trajectory - Prediction Challenge, ECML PKDD 2015: An accurate dataset describing trajectories performed by all the 442 taxis running in the city of Porto, in Portugal.
15. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
16. USPTO Algorithm Challenge, run by NASA-Harvard Tournament Lab and TopCoder Problem: Pat: Data used for USPTO Algorithm Competition. Contains drawing pages from US patents with manually labeled figure and part labels.