1. Urban Land Cover: Classification of urban land cover using high resolution aerial imagery. Intended to assist sustainable urban planning efforts.
2. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
3. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
4. NoisyOffice: Corpus intended to do cleaning (or binarization) and enhancement of noisy grayscale printed text images using supervised learning methods. Noisy images and their corresponding ground truth provided.
5. ElectricityLoadDiagrams20112014: This data set contains electricity consumption of 370 points/clients.
6. Hill-Valley: Each record represents 100 points on a two-dimensional graph. When plotted in order (from 1 through 100) as the Y co-ordinate, the points will create either a Hill (a “bump” in the terrain) or a Valley (a “dip” in the terrain).