1. NoisyOffice: Corpus intended to do cleaning (or binarization) and enhancement of noisy grayscale printed text images using supervised learning methods. Noisy images and their corresponding ground truth provided.
2. Low Resolution Spectrometer: From IRAS data -- NASA Ames Research Center
3. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
4. Hill-Valley: Each record represents 100 points on a two-dimensional graph. When plotted in order (from 1 through 100) as the Y co-ordinate, the points will create either a Hill (a “bump” in the terrain) or a Valley (a “dip” in the terrain).
5. ElectricityLoadDiagrams20112014: This data set contains electricity consumption of 370 points/clients.