1. 3W dataset: The first realistic and public dataset with rare undesirable real events in oil wells.
2. Activity Recognition system based on Multisensor data fusion (AReM): This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network worn by an actor performing the activities: bending, cycling, lying down, sitting, standing, walking.
3. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.
4. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.
5. Demand Forecasting for a store: Contains data for a store from week 1 to week 146.
6. Individual household electric power consumption: Measurements of electric power consumption in one household with a one-minute sampling rate over a period of almost 4 years. Different electrical quantities and some sub-metering values are available.
7. Indoor User Movement Prediction from RSS data: This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network deployed in real-world office environments. The task is intended as real-life benchmark in the area of Ambient Assisted Living.
8. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
9. Query Analytics Workloads Dataset: The data-set contains three (3) sets of range/radius query workloads from Gaussian distributions over a real dataset; Each query is associated with aggregate scalar values (count/sum/average).
10. Taxi Service Trajectory - Prediction Challenge, ECML PKDD 2015: An accurate dataset describing trajectories performed by all the 442 taxis running in the city of Porto, in Portugal.
11. WISDM Smartphone and Smartwatch Activity and Biometrics Dataset : Contains accelerometer and gyroscope time-series sensor data collected from a smartphone and smartwatch as 51 test subjects perform 18 activities for 3 minutes each.