1. PMU-UD: The handwritten dataset was collected from 170 participants with a total of 5,180 numeral patterns. The dataset is named Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University - Urdu/Arabic Database (PMU-UD).
2. Cervical Cancer Behavior Risk: The dataset contains 19 attributes regarding ca cervix behavior risk with class label is ca_cervix with 1 and 0 as values which means the respondent with and without ca cervix, respectively.
3. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
4. Immunotherapy Dataset: This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using immunotherapy.
5. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
6. User Identification From Walking Activity: The dataset collects data from an Android smartphone positioned in the chest pocket from 22 participants walking in the wild over a predefined path.
7. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.
8. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).