1. Youtube cookery channels viewers comments in Hinglish: The datasets are taken from top 2 Indian cooking channel named Nisha Madhulika channel and Kabita’s Kitchen channel.
The data set is in Hinglish Language.
2. YouTube Spam Collection: It is a public set of comments collected for spam research. It has five datasets composed by 1,956 real messages extracted from five videos that were among the 10 most viewed on the collection period.
3. chestnut – LARVIC: The research project presents this database, shows the images of chestnuts that will be processed to determine the presence or absence of defects
4. PMU-UD: The handwritten dataset was collected from 170 participants with a total of 5,180 numeral patterns. The dataset is named Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University - Urdu/Arabic Database (PMU-UD).
5. YouTube Comedy Slam Preference Data: This dataset provides user vote data on which video from a pair of videos is funnier collected on YouTube Comedy Slam. The task is to automatically predict this preference based on video metadata.
6. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
7. 3W dataset: The first realistic and public dataset with rare undesirable real events in oil wells.
8. selfBACK: The SELFBACK dataset is a Human Activity Recognition Dataset of 9
activity classes recorded with two tri-axial accelerometers.
9. Indoor User Movement Prediction from RSS data: This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network deployed in real-world office environments. The task is intended as real-life benchmark in the area of Ambient Assisted Living.
10. Activity Recognition system based on Multisensor data fusion (AReM): This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network worn by an actor performing the activities: bending, cycling, lying down, sitting, standing, walking.
11. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
12. WISDM Smartphone and Smartwatch Activity and Biometrics Dataset : Contains accelerometer and gyroscope time-series sensor data collected from a smartphone and smartwatch as 51 test subjects perform 18 activities for 3 minutes each.