1. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
2. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
3. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
4. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
5. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
6. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
7. Kinship: Relational dataset
8. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.